I was playing around with some modifiers for my SB 800 strobe. This one was done using a piece of black foam paper that I go from Hobby Lobby rolled into a snoot. The snoot restricts the light so it just hits Gretchen around her face and doesn't expose the background.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Gretchen
She's not nearly as sweet as she looks!

I was playing around with some modifiers for my SB 800 strobe. This one was done using a piece of black foam paper that I go from Hobby Lobby rolled into a snoot. The snoot restricts the light so it just hits Gretchen around her face and doesn't expose the background.
I was playing around with some modifiers for my SB 800 strobe. This one was done using a piece of black foam paper that I go from Hobby Lobby rolled into a snoot. The snoot restricts the light so it just hits Gretchen around her face and doesn't expose the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment